What we do
In recent times, there has been a sharp rise in the number of people moving to the English-speaking countries for higher studies, Permanent Residency and employment. Engineering, Computer, IT, Hospitality, Accounting, Healthcare and a host of other occupational segments have been identified as high-demand sectors in countries like Canada, U.S, U.K, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland etc.
These countries offer attractive package of remuneration and other social security benefits to professionals. But an acceptable score in IELTS, TOEFL, and GRE etc is a pre-requisite for migration to these nations. A systematized, scientifically structured learning methodology alone can help aspirants secure a better score in these exams. And this is exactly what you get at Beacon Education.
- British Council /IDPE trained faculty.
- Central pool of highly qualified and competent trainers with many years of experience in language teaching.
- Training package formulated on the basis of years of research and analysis and aimed at producing the best possible results.
- Meticulously prepared study materials, which are unique and exclusive to Beacon.
- Constant updating and periodic revision of study materials in tune with the changing examination trends.
- Fully equipped audio labs and visual study aids
- Beacon is the first training centre in Kerala to install a wireless Bluetooth Listening Lab.
- Need based, result oriented package, tailor made for candidates with varying linguistic abilities
- Packages of 60 - 360 hours for IELTS/TOEFL/GRE.
- Rigorous training and simulated daily tests with performance analysis and evaluation
- Individual attention to specific weaknesses in language competency.
- Trainers with IELTS score (Academic) of 8.5, TOEFL score of 250 and above